There are 4 requirements that must be met in order to secure your booking:
1. Signature on Rental Contract
2. Full payment ‐ due upon receipt of Rental Contract
3. Damage Deposit Cheque ‐ $500 made out to New Brighton Residents Association dated for the day of your rental. Pending the rental is clear of contract violations, this cheque will be returned in full within 7-10 business days after completion of the rental.
4. Insurance Information ‐ The New Brighton Resident Association's insurance policy does not cover private rentals, therefore; we do require insurance information from the renter for all rentals.
Non-Alcohol Events - can use their Home Owners Insurance (Providers Name; Policy number; Expiry Date)
Events with Alcohol ‐ please obtain PAL insurance (or pre-approved equivalent- alcohol liability insurance) by emailing www.palcanada.com or call 403‐261‐3900.
Failure to complete the requirements within 5 business days from the date of the contract will result in your booking being canceled.
RENTAL CANCELLATION POLICY
The New Brighton Residents Association greatly values your business! For this reason, we have redesigned our Rental Cancellation Policy to better accommodate the needs of our valued customers. No exceptions will be made to the policy outlined below, therefore please review it carefully. All cancellations must be requested in writing, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued as noted below, depending on the amount of notice given in the cancellation request.
If the rental is canceled more than 3 months prior to the date of the rental, 75% of the entire booking will be refunded.
If the rental is canceled between 1-3 months prior to the date of the rental, 50% of the entire booking will be refunded.
If the rental is canceled less than 1 month prior to the rental date, no refund will be issued.
· IMPORTANT NOTES:
· Damage Deposit will be returned in full. If no damage occurs during the rental.
Refunds will be granted in the form of either an account credit* or cheque**.
*Rental account credits are not permitted to be applied towards the payment of annual membership fees. These credits are valid for one (1) year from the issue date and may be applied towards further rentals.
*All cheque refunds will be cut and mailed within 3-4 weeks to the payee. All Rental refunds issued by cheque are subject to a $15.00 administration.